Monday, January 7, 2013

Puppies!I


I donate my time to photograph dogs and cats for many rescue groups. Right now I'm working on photographing a litter of puppies once a week for The Fitchburg Shelter. Their momma needed to be taken from a kill shelter while very pregnant and the folks in Fitchburg welcomed her with open arms.

So today was the puppies' week four photo shoot. I got to pick them out one at a time, snuggle them, photograph them, snuggle them and repeat. I did a little bit of massage on them too, I just can't help myself.

Their fascia is amazing. I know, I just lost most of you! Fascia is the tissue in your body that is just under the skin and also connects just about everything (I'll get deeper into this later.)

As we age going through physical and mental stress, our fascia develops restrictions. We feel those as knots or tension areas.

Feeling that puppy skin with all the free rolling wrinkles was great - a clean slate. I hope that they get to have a great life and get to stay loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment